Ask me things!
(( Owner: I may be on and off. ewe But right now, asks are open! ))

 

Like I’d ever admit to anything like that!

(( whoaaa late update ok thats cool. so i guess. SO! i guess im really into drawing on SAI lately. so yeah. thats about it ))

(( OOC: ohey look its an ashfur picture i drew a long time ago anywho i felt i should post /something/.buuuut. as i am typing this, im also drawing up a response to a question so yeah.also ( if anyone even sees this omg ) should i change up my style? or is it fine as it is? i just wanna know bc idunno if people actually like seeing attempts at realistic cats hahahaadmin out.Link to this picture on dA. ))

(( OOC: ohey look its an ashfur picture i drew a long time ago 
anywho i felt i should post /something/.
buuuut. as i am typing this, im also drawing up a response to a question so yeah.
also ( if anyone even sees this omg ) should i change up my style? or is it fine as it is? i just wanna know bc idunno if people actually like seeing attempts at realistic cats hahaha
admin out.
Link to this picture on dA. ))

Lonely. Also I’m wondering why you’re so unbelievably happy. And why there’s two of me. But I suppose I’ve seen weirder things.

(( oooh lookie im back! because schools nearly out, i’ll be able to draw more uvu i just have to take finals then i am free~ ))
(( edit: aHAHAHAHA NOPE I DIDNT FORGET TO PUT IN THE QUESTION NO WAY *slinks away* ))

*Important OOC*

(( Basically, it’s obvious that I’m not paying attention to this blog. Because I’ve been pretty distracted with some really personal stuff and I’ve been too stressed and distracted to draw for this blog. I might go on hiatus. I’m still thinking it over. There’s a 75% chance I won’t go on hiatus and a 25% chance I will. Depending on how things go. I’m sorry for the lack of activity here, but I’ve been too distracted. Wish me luck and again, I’ll let you guys know if I am going on hiatus or not. ))

They’re like cats. They only want to protect what’s dear to them. But badgers take it to new extremes. 

((I can’t draw badgers. I suck at it xD Nevermore… quoth the raven. :U anywho. yep. ))

…Was that *really* necessary? Who did this? Ugh…

((Annnd Dead Ashfur looking at his ruined grave. :u Basically, I’m alive. ouo And taking new questions. Because I remembered this blog exists last night. xD ))

Sorry, but I love Scourge.
*Scurries Away*

(( gauoihgf Revenge Shipping<3 )) 

(( Because I felt like it. xD By the way, the humor and seriousness of the question decides the fate of the drawing. It could be funny, serious or depressing. So it won’t /all/ be funny. ))

Propane is a wonderful twoleg object.

(( I had too. )) 

(( I’m sorry. I tried being serious. But…I just couldn’t. :”’D ))